"Coronavirus has been causing major disruptions in our everyday lives and the way we do business. "— Your Heat is Keeping You Out of Harm Even During the Coronavirus Pandemic
Coronavirus has been causing major disruptions in our everyday lives and the way we do business. However, our customers still have boilers that need to be installed, serviced, or repaired. Your Heat understands that it is of crucial importance to follow the Government’s pandemic control guidelines.
We follow strict procedures and take necessary safety precautions such as wearing masks and PPE and disinfecting our equipment, which keeps the exposure to COVID-19 at an absolute minimum. Our customers can rest assured they will receive the best quality of service. Here’s what you should know about Your Heat boiler installation and repair during this time of uncertainty.
If you need a boiler service or boiler installation, we guarantee:
- Our engineers will socially distance themselves as much as possible and we kindly ask you to do the same;
- They won’t enter any rooms in your home aprt from those where it is absolutely necessary;
- They will clean and disinfect their workspace after the job is done.
How you can combat the spread of coronavirus?
- Clean the rooms and your belongings before the arrival of our engineers;
- Wear protective equipment (masks and gloves);
- Don’t offer food or drinks to the engineers;
- No handshakes;
- Make us aware if you or someone in your home is showing symptoms of coronavirus (high temperature/fever and coughing), self-isolating, or if you or someone from your home visited another country in the last 14 days. In this case, we will re-arrange the visit for when it is most suitable for both parties.
What should you do if your boiler breaks down during lockdown?
A broken boiler is considered an emergency. If your boiler can’t produce hot water and the radiators in your home can’t radiate heat, that’s a clear sign of a central heating issue that should be taken care of immediately.
Also, we will react promptly if you are not getting hot water to showers or taps. One of our Gas Safe engineers will visit to diagnose and fix the problem with your central heating.
The following services are not considered an emergency and will be postponed until lcokdwon restrictions are relaxed:
- Dripping radiators (where leaks are still relatively small),
- Low water pressure (here’s what you can do to increase low water presure),
- Boiler clunking.
We are always here for you! If you need any help or advice, please contact us via email or phone. In case you have an emergency, stick to the Government’s instructions and steps we listed above, for the sake of your and our engineers’ health. Stay safe!